I couldn't imagine where I'd put this Trolly, but it is still very cool.

MrGranger

I could imagine this doing very well at a mall or other high traffic area. It looks beautiful.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Candy-Cable-Car-Co-Bulk-Vending-Beaver-candy-machines-/250792410909?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a64647f1d

I would rotate that sucker in every large elementary school in the state!! One week @ Lincoln School, next week in Washington Elementary....etc. until I wore the wheels out. Then I would park it in the biggest pediatric dental clinic lobby in California. Make the dentists at the clinic PAY ME A COMMISSION! Yessirree Daddy! That's where I would park my wagon.

I would rotate that sucker in every large elementary school in the state!! One week @ Lincoln School, next week in Washington Elementary....etc. until I wore the wheels out. Then I would park it in the biggest pediatric dental clinic lobby in California. Make the dentists at the clinic PAY ME A COMMISSION! Yessirree Daddy! That's where I would park my wagon.

For the price and footprint, I think I'll try my luck with 4 used fulline machines.....It certainly would take a long time to make back the $13000 initial asking price....

Archived