Planters peanut machine

bulkman

Hello all

Have you guys ever heard of Planters peanut vending machine.? I saw one guy saying there were many of them in Vancouver.

I wonder how this machine perform compare to others. Anyone own this type of machines .?

Thank you.

Not familiar with the machine but peanuts in general are a pain. There shelf life isn't great and they wreak havoc on any metal parts in machines. If your just starting out consider a couple singles vending gumballs or a 1" toy like bouncy balls.

Not familiar with the machine but peanuts in general are a pain. There shelf life isn't great and they wreak havoc on any metal parts in machines. If your just starting out consider a couple singles vending gumballs or a 1" toy like bouncy balls.

If you really want to try peanuts, place them in bars and pay a commission. Then I would personally bring a spare head every time I serviced to put any remaing product in and refill. Also clean the mech very well everytime. When I started out, I bought a large lot of used machines and some of them had been used for peanuts. Those all became parts machines because the rods corrode, the chrome on the mechs dulls and pits, as well as the lid. The worst parts are the screws that hold the globe to the hopper...good luck getting them out as they disintegrate. The springs on the candy brush housing will do the same.

Thank you. I heard having peanut in machines would be disaster in a long run. I was thinking m&m peanut instead 'peanut' into bar. Have you done m&m peanut in any bar.?

Thank you

Thank you. I heard having peanut in machines would be disaster in a long run. I was thinking m&m peanut instead 'peanut' into bar. Have you done m&m peanut in any bar.?

Thank you

I replied to your other thread. Yes, I vend PMM in bars and anywhere else that I have candy that does over $10 per month on that selection, and is air conditioned.

I put PMM into one of the bar and will come back at the end of this month to see how it is working. There was already a machine installed in that bar with peanut.

It was 'Planters Peanut machine' with two dollar coin. I wonder people ever spend it for the peanuts.

Thank you

I would think bar patrons would favour salty stuff over sweet candies. I've recently bought a route composing of bars and all the vendings are mostly various type of nuts....

• 4 weeks later...

Yup I saw them. I beleive these machines are sold exclusively thru Revolution650, a "Biz OP" company sell you on the concept. Yesterday I had a meeting with someone that wanted to sell is route. He bought 100 of these bulk vending machines for a bit over $100,000 (no I did not add one too manyt zero) plus he had to buy supplies directly from that company I believe. When he showed me the price list of each machine, I fell on my chair. Personally, I don't think these machines are worth more than $200 new a piece.

I fell sorry for this person who was in his early 60s and probably used his retirement money to buy into that "biz op." and found out after a year that the profit he would be making from these machines isnt exactly as they told him. :(

When people call us asking about vending peanuts we tell them the same thing as most everyone is saying. They will reek havoc on your machines and you will need to maintain them a lot more. We try and advise people to so PMM as well as French burnt or Boston beans.

When people call us asking about vending peanuts we tell them the same thing as most everyone is saying. They will reek havoc on your machines and you will need to maintain them a lot more. We try and advise people to so PMM as well as French burnt or Boston beans.

MarCandy

Where do you purchase your Boston Baked Beans?

Thanks

Archived