Help! Bulk vending suppliers, where has the goop gone?

someguy

http://buyritevending.com/goop.htm

I found it there, but the price is absurd. This stuff ran me about 33$ a box from cardinal with a better deal on shipping. Any clue where this product has gone--or if there's anywhere I can still buy it at a reasonable price? One of my locations asked for more, but I can't seem to find it.

The guy I was going to buy my first vending company here in Costa Rica from had it shipped in 5 gallon buckets which the locals packed into capsules. I believe it came from A&A but I can't remember for sure. There were some problems with consistency and he told me they stopped carrying it. Maybe someone in the upper eschelon of A&A could bive you some insight into where they purchased it? It was a very popular product in the Latino market. Let me know if anyone finds a source.

Thanks Mainor.

I hesitated because the picture looked different, but it seems it may be the same product. Clearly it is designed for a two inch vending machine, and since that's what I'm using....

*Cough cough* They charge 18 for shipping. Ouch. Might still be my best option.

I called A&A and they discontinued it a year ago, says one of their customers buys the materials and makes the stuff himself.

Anytime bro, Rhode Island Novelty as some stuff too, but too expensive.

As far as I could tell Big Apple's shipping was expensive to me because it was coming from New York. I worked with Cardinal before and was pleased with them so I decided to call there also. They said they had it under a different name, just got it in, so it wasn't on the website again yet. It's now called "Galaxy Goo". 34$ per box, ordered 2 of them because shipping is always best on an even number of 2 inch boxes.

Archived