m&m peanut

bulkman

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think peanuts is that much of a pain. Have to shake off the excess salt out of the money bags, but other than that I haven't had any problems. I wouldn't want to have too many machines with peanuts but a few is no problem. One machine I have in a bar does well, it's always nearly empty when I service.

Peanut M&M is my top seller across the board (several bar location as well). Cost stinks but I still make money on them.

Is there any good places to pick these up cheaper? I avoid vending anything chocolate but if I snag a location that screams PMM then I might get a machines just for that. I live in a warm area so melting is a problem for anything. If I had a machine in a break room then I'd definitely have some PMM.

Is there any good places to pick these up cheaper? I avoid vending anything chocolate but if I snag a location that screams PMM then I might get a machines just for that. I live in a warm area so melting is a problem for anything. If I had a machine in a break room then I'd definitely have some PMM.

Sam's is the cheapest I have found. You definitely need to have them in an air conditioned enviornment if possible because they will crack and deteriorate quickly in warm conditions. I do run them in some un airconditioned locations due to demand but I run smaller quantities and just increase my cycle frequency if sales warrant it.

Archived