Hello

I am just getting into the business and do appreciate all that I have learned here in a couple of days of reading. I am going very slow as I decided to go with new Beaver equipment. I have three tritons on order and am anxious for their delivery. I am thinking it is going to take me 10 years for the business to grow slowly and will still want to work it for another 10-20 years after that. My thinking is to buy top quality machines that will last the duration.

I am just getting into the business and do appreciate all that I have learned here in a couple of days of reading. I am going very slow as I decided to go with new Beaver equipment. I have three tritons on order and am anxious for their delivery. I am thinking it is going to take me 10 years for the business to grow slowly and will still want to work it for another 10-20 years after that. My thinking is to buy top quality machines that will last the duration.

Welcome aboard!

Its also more addicting than crack. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will have to take your word for it. Serioulsy though it is a fun place and a great place to be able to learn from others that have gone down this road before me. It is always good to see others succeed so we all know it is possible.

Archived