5 New Accounts and $40k in Revenue!

RJT

I have been on a consulting job for about 5 months for a neighboring vending company. I am working on site selling and consulting for them. In the 5 month time I have gotten them just over $40k in revenue with 5 new accounts. We are on track with a few more accounts we may acquire that will jump that total number up to 7/8 new accounts and well over $100k in revenue.

I wanted to post this to tell and show people it is not about the number of accounts but the revenue. Concentrate your efforts on the better accounts and your bottom line will show for it. Always look for quality over quantity when seeking out new accounts.

I forgot to mention the vast majority of this revenue is from two of the 5 accounts. Thats why I say a few quality accounts can get you some decent revenue in a short period of time.

I forgot to mention the vast majority of this revenue is from two of the 5 accounts. Thats why I say a few quality accounts can get you some decent revenue in a short period of time.

I also wanted to add that we had a total of about $4k in asset invesment for all the accounts combined.

Archived