The Perfect Husband

mission vending

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone in the room stops to listen;

MAN: Hello

WOMAN: Hi honey, it's me. Are you still at the club?

MAN: Yes.

WOMAN: I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather jacket. It's only $2,000.00, can I buy it?

MAN" Sure, go ahead if you like it that much.

WOMAN: I also stopped by the Lexus dealership to look at the new models. I saw one I really liked.

MAN: How much?

WOMAN: $90,000.00

MAN: OK, but for that price, I want it with all the options.

WOMAN: Great. Oh, and one more thing, I was just talking with Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year was back on the market. They dropped the price to $980,000.00.

MAN: Well then go ahead and make an offer for $900,000.00. They will probably take it. If not, we can afford the difference, if it's what you really want.

WOMAN: OK. I'll see you later at home. I love you so much.

MAN: Bye. I love you too.

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him with their mouths hanging open in complete astonishment.

He turns and asks, "Anyone know whose phone this is?" ;D ;D

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone in the room stops to listen;

MAN: Hello

WOMAN: Hi honey, it's me. Are you still at the club?

MAN: Yes.

WOMAN: I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather jacket. It's only $2,000.00, can I buy it?

MAN" Sure, go ahead if you like it that much.

WOMAN: I also stopped by the Lexus dealership to look at the new models. I saw one I really liked.

MAN: How much?

WOMAN: $90,000.00

MAN: OK, but for that price, I want it with all the options.

WOMAN: Great. Oh, and one more thing, I was just talking with Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year was back on the market. They dropped the price to $980,000.00.

MAN: Well then go ahead and make an offer for $900,000.00. They will probably take it. If not, we can afford the difference, if it's what you really want.

WOMAN: OK. I'll see you later at home. I love you so much.

MAN: Bye. I love you too.

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him with their mouths hanging open in complete astonishment.

He turns and asks, "Anyone know whose phone this is?" ;D ;D

thats tooooo funny

Archived