American prod. 4600 snack ,machine

Can anyone help me with this? Went to service my snack machine this past Monday and the bottom row except for one had quit working. I have pulled the drawer in and out a few times and turned the machine off and on a few times. Trying anything. Do you think that four motors could have gone out at once?Since the products on this row seem to outsell the other rows I may have to move everything around until I can get this fixed.

Try this to diagnose.

Remove the bottom tray, take the top tray and put it where you removed the bottom tray and put the bottom tray in the top slot. Go into set price back to service and then do it one more time. Then test the trays. If the problem follows the tray then it will be a motor or harness issue. If it stays in the tray it would be a harness or board issue. If everything works, cross your fingers and switch it back around, test it and run!!!!

Try this to diagnose.

Remove the bottom tray, take the top tray and put it where you removed the bottom tray and put the bottom tray in the top slot. Go into set price back to service and then do it one more time. Then test the trays. If the problem follows the tray then it will be a motor or harness issue. If it stays in the tray it would be a harness or board issue. If everything works, cross your fingers and switch it back around, test it and run!!!!

Thanks will try that and see what I come up with.

Try this to diagnose.

I went back and checked my machine today and nothing works!! It says use correct change only,but the change holders are all full.All three diag. lights are lit up and will not take money of any kind.Could this be the coin mechanism or the whole control board?

I went back and checked my machine today and nothing works!! It says use correct change only,but the change holders are all full.All three diag. lights are lit up and will not take money of any kind.Could this be the coin mechanism or the whole control board?

I just replied to your PM.

Archived