Check out my new tagline

amc-vending

I just picked up another soda route adding 23 more soda and 1 more snack machine to my route.

Getting closer to my goal everyday

Crushing it! If you don;t mind my being nosy, what'd you pay for the soda route?

Interesting concept. I would like to hear more about this. Is this lease to own?

It may possible in a few more months, but within the next couple of months after I get this route running smooth, we had talked about me taking over 40-50 more locations for the same deal.

THey have other business interests out of state, so I will be handling all of the locations "as if it was my own"

It may possible in a few more months, but within the next couple of months after I get this route running smooth, we had talked about me taking over 40-50 more locations for the same deal.

THey have other business interests out of state, so I will be handling all of the locations "as if it was my own"

First, congrats on the growth. Its nice to hear you are getting close to going full time.

So are you giving them a % and paying commissions where applicable? Do you ever get ownership or does the % to the owners go on forever?

First, congrats on the growth. Its nice to hear you are getting close to going full time.

So are you giving them a % and paying commissions where applicable? Do you ever get ownership or does the % to the owners go on forever?

I just give them a % of the gross - no commission , It is possible for me to purchase the route down the line. But right now just pay the % of the gross. Route should do about 1600 a week, once I get it smoothed out

Well Looks Like I will be giving him a call and tell him I don't want the route. Even thou I know once it it running smooth it will be a cash cow.

THey was suppose to have the machines at least 1/2 full of product when I took over. And all last week they kept telling me they was servicing the machines. I check about 1/2 of the locations today and every machine was empty and the only cash in the machines was anywhere from 1.00 to 12.00 each. I figure it will take at LEAST 4K to stock the machines. It would take too long to recoup that kind of cash with me paying them the 30% of gross. So I guess by them saying they was servicing the machines - they meant they was pulling the cash out. Bummer

Well Looks Like I will be giving him a call and tell him I don't want the route. Even thou I know once it it running smooth it will be a cash cow.

THey was suppose to have the machines at least 1/2 full of product when I took over. And all last week they kept telling me they was servicing the machines. I check about 1/2 of the locations today and every machine was empty and the only cash in the machines was anywhere from 1.00 to 12.00 each. I figure it will take at LEAST 4K to stock the machines. It would take too long to recoup that kind of cash with me paying them the 30% of gross. So I guess by them saying they was servicing the machines - they meant they was pulling the cash out. Bummer

Yep walk away, unless they perform as agreed or provide some sort of consideration worth AT LEAST the 4K to restock. I`d go for 6 or 7 just for putting up with his BS. If he complains tell him the lack of intergrity has a price.

Archived