Best place for charity label on Dentyne Ice machines

acvending

For those of you who have DI machines and use charities, where do you place your charity label?. Since there are DI labels on the front and sides of the globe and the nutrition label on one side of the main housing the only places left are the lid, the back face of the globe or the opposite side or back of the main housing.

That's great Beer, any location that breaks $20 a month on a single head Dentyne Ice is a keeper.  I have some DI that make $40-$50 per month, and my low baller came in at $18 for a month, and all others are in between, so all in all, my averages are pretty good.

Now back to the subject.  About the charity label.  This is what I done, and it works perfectly fine.  The DI comes with 1 front label and 2 side labels.  I naturally place 1 label in the front, and place 1 label on the side, but I don't place another DI label on the other side, This is where I put the charity sticker.  But please note that the charity sticker that I use is transparant, low tac and is applied to the inside of the globe so I have no worries of them getting ripped off.  I believe having the DI label on the front is sufficient, and having them on the other side is just a bonus, but not really necessary.  Just my 2 cents.

Vendingguy mentioning his low tac transparent charity labels got me wondering. Does anyone know where I can get low tac transparent blank labels like that for that would work in inkjet printers. I am making my own charity labels for the organization I am donating to and was going to use regular Avery shipping labels placed on the outside of machines but hate the fact that they are permanent. I like the idea of placing them inside the globes like Vendingguy does. Avery does not make anything of this nature and I've been searching the web but still have not found anything that fits the bill.

Pusherman the location is Beef O Bradys. It is a chain sports bar in shopping plazas. It is right inside the door where you have to wait. I am going up against a 5 head rack & a 3 slot sticker/tattoo machine from the company that provides the video games in their game room. When I serviced it the other day the owners wife asked how many does it vend at a time. I though there might be a problem so I told her it should be 2 pieces but could be 3 or 1. She remarked that someone complained the they didn't get a handful like chicle tabs. I told her they cost a lot more then those do if she wanted to tell them that. She said she told them it wasn't their machine and had no control over what it vended.

acvending If Avery does not then someone does. I think you read one of my responses about it. I was looking for some label paper at Staples of Office Depot and they had what you are looking for. I think it was blank 8X10 sheets but it was designed for window type applicatins like store hours. I opted for the 2X4 size lables because they are the best fit for my machines. That is what I print the copy of my label I emailed you on.

acvending If Avery does not then someone does. I think you read one of my responses about it. I was looking for some label paper at Staples of Office Depot and they had what you are looking for. I think it was blank 8X10 sheets but it was designed for window type applicatins like store hours. I opted for the 2X4 size lables because they are the best fit for my machines. That is what I print the copy of my label I emailed you on.

I think the site Grumpy gave the link to which is below that has something thats perfect. They have static and a low tack adhesive clear vinyl label that will work in inkjets. They call the low tack Ultra Removable It comes only in full 8.5X11 sheets but I will simply print the labels in reverse at the Avery code I want right the single sheet and then just cut them out using a paper cutter which I have here. Then I can stick inside the globe and they will face the right way. Should get about 8 labels per sheet out of it at the label size I want. Should get perfect cuts and I can also make my own sizes instead of using Avery codes if I want to as well. I saw the ones at Staples you mentioned but I don't think they are low tack.

Low tack labels:

http://www.papilio.com/hps/home.php?cat=253