Just a public thanks to A&A Global for coming through for me.

MrGranger

I got a request to put some machines in this Sat. It's a tourist spot that many people go out of their way to frequent. A wonderful opportunity (thanks to Kickstart who actually found the location for me). They wanted some candy machines so I picked up some used Vista machines cheap on ebay. Problem is that the picture of the Vista was NOTHING like the actual machine. The picture was nice and clean, the machine is a total mess. I wouldn't eat candy out of this, so I'll have to turn it into a capsule machine. But that left me with a huge problem on Thurs. evening. I needed some machines that you'd eat out and fast. That was Thurs. evening.

It's now Friday evening and at 9:30pm A&A Global had the machines I needed at my door. They are ready for tomorrow morning delivery. I have A&A to thank for that.

They have an office in Sylmar which takes an hour (or more) for me depending on traffic. So it's not that far, but to get them ready to my specs, to UPS, and to my house in a day is very impressive.

Archived