Less expensive alternative to NW Square Deal needed. Ideas?

Profits

Square Deal 5-Way from NW is $118.50. A&A's Square Deal knockoff is $69.40. NW's Square Deal fits the machines nice and efficiently. The A&A stand looks similar, but the dimensions are completely wrong. Take a look at all that wasted unused space.

Northwestern Square Deal

A&A Stands

Does anyone know of a Square Deal style stand that has the fit of the NW stand, but the price of the A&A?

I use the aa stands and I dont have a problem with the space between the machines, I have never bought a comparable nw stand but I'll bet they are the same dimensions. Paying attention to detail is important but the customer could care less if it's a more expensive nw stand or a more affordable aa stand. And when you have it out on location making money you wont care either. Buy the less expensive one and spend the extra money on machines.

It appears this is the proper spec width.

Gumballs.com Stand

Here's another...

Gumball Machine Warehouse

Doing a LITTLE better on price... but still not where I want to be. The shipping on this sh1t is where they're making their money, it seems.

one of those companies you bought a stand from already and returned because of shoddy craftmanship. But yes the measurements are all going to be very close to the same.

I am pretty sure these stands are made by the same little chinese man that made the other stand that you sent back once upon a time......I am just giving you a heads up dont want to see you bitter...lol

So im not the only one that remembers his little tirade! lol

I am pretty sure these stands are made by the same little chinese man that made the other stand that you sent back once upon a time......I am just giving you a heads up dont want to see you bitter...lol

I saved it for you, Kelly. It's sitting in my apartment in the corner gathering dust. What's your address? I'll ship it to you so it can gather dust in your house. :)

I may be wrong (I was once) but the unused space will not be there if you place super 60's on rack, because of the globe size.

I agree with Kelly on this one. Another thing to note is that you could phyically move the machine around on either level. If you want them closer, measure and move them closer before you tighten your brackets down.

It appears this is the proper spec width.

Gumballs.com Stand

Here's another...

Gumball Machine Warehouse

Doing a LITTLE better on price... but still not where I want to be. The shipping on this sh1t is where they're making their money, it seems.

Buy a pallet full of material, and lower your shipping cost per piece.

Archived