soda machine

I've gotten two soda machine accounts that way. I think bulk vending is a great way to make business contacts and find locations for soda vending.

One location even paid me a $300 setup fee. It was a small office so I needed to be sure to get money back on my investment. I agreed to keep canned drinks at $.50 for at least a year.

I've gotten two soda machine accounts that way. I think bulk vending is a great way to make business contacts and find locations for soda vending.

One location even paid me a $300 setup fee. It was a small office so I needed to be sure to get money back on my investment. I agreed to keep canned drinks at $.50 for at least a year.

A setup fee from a location has got to be a first, I haven't heard of that happening in my area before. Congrats.

Yeah, I was able to buy a machine for $500, so I only need to make back $200 for my ROI. However, after taxes, at 50 cents I only make about 20 cents/ vent. I have to sell a lot of drinks to get there. But, hopefully it will pay itself off this year and I won't have to service it too often.

• 3 weeks later...

While filling up my gumball machine today was talking with the owner and landed a new soda account from her.No charge just bring it and start makeing more quarters.

Landed another soda machine and they also want a snack machine at another gumball client today. YAAA HHOOOO!!!!

cool deal man - you need to check all of your gumball locations ;)

I will look Monday when I go to service them but I think all the others already have machines.If they don't will be doing some talking to make sure they will soon. lol

Archived