I WANT TO BUY A KIOSK ANY IDEAS WHERE

westlakevending

shawn keep checking craigslist i see them, but not often. you probably would want to try and buy one locally because i think they would be a pain to ship. i know a guy here in dallas that had one or two of them not too long ago, if you cant find one let me know and i will check with him.

If you are trying to place it in a mall then you need to check with them first. Simon malls has specific requirements on kiosk designs. If you are handy with tools or know someone who is you might me better of making your own. Just buy the machines and mount them.

Now just off topic for a minute...pusherman are you in Dallas proper or all around the area?

Beer980 wrote:

If you are trying to place it in a mall then you need to check with them first. Simon malls has specific requirements on kiosk designs. If you are handy with tools or know someone who is you might me better of making your own. Just buy the machines and mount them.

Now just off topic for a minute...pusherman are you in Dallas proper or all around the area?

all around :?