Goop, Slime or similar display card?

jamesjmcgough

a high resolution scan? Tried finding one on the net but the resolution is too low. I have been busy in the lab here in the tropics formulating the perfect slime/flubber recipe and we have finally gone into full production. All we lack is some artwork for the display cards. In return for your efforts, I will share the recipe with you. Should work well in any size capsule without the need for any other packaging. Great sh*t :o and has been tested for two months under all kinds of conditions.

Thanks,

Jeff in Costa Rica

Could someone give me the artwork to give to Jeff, so that I can get the recipe too? :D

What's your cost per vend in a 2" cap?

Our product cost for a full 1.1" acorn capsule full is ~ 8/10 cent + the cost of the capsule. This assuming you buy your glue by the gallon. You will have to figure your own cost on the quantity you would want to vend on larger size capsules. For those with larger routes, you can do better with 5 gallon pails of glue. More details to follow as I am sure our costs for product here in Central America are slightly higher than in the US.

cardinal use to have a real good looking 3D slime/goop display, check with them if they dont have any left, I might part with one of mine.

I "might" be indentured to you for life (at least for a nuclear half/life) if you would share. Just as, we were stranded out in the Arctic...one of your feet was turning black and blue from frostbite...and the only way you could walk out to save yourself was...just say I would give you one of my good feet...to help you get back to civilization? Two "stumps" walking through the snow into that remote village of Inuits to be saved? What would Jeff do? What would you do, Will?

Please don't answer. I can't bear to leave you behind. Ya' want me to list You in my will, Will? You want all my gumball machines?

I can't get squat from Cardinal by mail here in CR. It would take a month, or two, or three. I would have a better chance sending a million dollars to Colombia for drugs and getting my order back to Miami in less than a week. Mail does not work all that well south of the border.

Looks like there is not much interest in the "goop" thing here. Really, for those of you who have had luck with this stuff or even those who have ordered the crap from stateside vendors at a premium, email me privately with your experience and I will be happy to provide the recipe. Sometimes new operators just don't recognize what has worked thru the ages(actually a couple decades). Old timers however, really get it. As about 4 of those lurking on the list can attest to.

Archived