Wahoo found my first 3 locations today

bluewhale

Got my first location today at a Les Schwab tire center 20-30 employees plus walk-ins. and 2 ea at a precast concrete facility, 1ea in the lobby other out back in the break room production facility 45 employees 3 shifts a day i will keep you posted on the revenue as time goes by wahoo means i can get a few out of the garage. very exciting

Great job!!! :) Sounds like you and me are in the same boat. I just placed my first 10 triples in the last 2 weeks. Sounds like some really good locations also. I bought (or stole) 30 - 1800 triples for $500 ;D so I have 20 more to get out. The first 10 were pretty easy to place. The next 20 will probably be tough but I hope to have them out in the next few months. Keep it up. It sounds like you're off to a great start.

Great job!!! :) Sounds like you and me are in the same boat. I just placed my first 10 triples in the last 2 weeks. Sounds like some really good locations also. I bought (or stole) 30 - 1800 triples for $500 ;D so I have 20 more to get out. The first 10 were pretty easy to place. The next 20 will probably be tough but I hope to have them out in the next few months. Keep it up. It sounds like you're off to a great start.

Wow nice score on the 1800's i wish i had those they look so nice and solid coin mecs you locate yourself or hire?

Wow nice score on the 1800's i wish i had those they look so nice and solid coin mecs you locate yourself or hire?

I located the first 7 myself. I have a lot of family and friends and they all were helpful. I'm going to try to locate them on my own if I can. The other 3 were already located in pizza parlors when I bought the machines which even sweetened the deal.

I located the first 7 myself. I have a lot of family and friends and they all were helpful. I'm going to try to locate them on my own if I can. The other 3 were already located in pizza parlors when I bought the machines which even sweetened the deal.

whoop whoop just got a spot that has over 500 employees i know the HR guy really well hopefully i can convince him to let me do a full line or 2 in there

Way to go!!! Thats the way you do it. Contact all your friends and business contacts and get those machines located. Think you are excited now, wait till you collect the money. :D

Just a little update the first 3 triples are on site as of today owners very nice. just noticed the employees breakroom at the concrete place has no full line machines at all only our little machine HMMMM maybe a full line possibility and the les schwabs full line machine is half empty and dirty as all get out

Archived