Vend3 / Vendstar6000 Spare Parts

starvendsuccess

Check ebay and craigslist. This will give you a better picture of what the real market value for parts is. The OEM companies sell replacement parts for ridiculously high prices and nobody in their right mind would buy them knowing they can get good parts for much less on ebay and craigslist.

Check ebay and craigslist. This will give you a better picture of what the real market value for parts is. The OEM companies sell replacement parts for ridiculously high prices and nobody in their right mind would buy them knowing they can get good parts for much less on ebay and craigslist.

Don't buy the parts. Regardless of which one you need for these machines. You can buy a used machine complete for the price you will pay for the part and shipping in most cases.

I live in two bedroom apartment with my wife and two kids, and we have a one stall garage. I wouldn't buy an entire machine if all I needed was chute flap or coin mech. Too much clutter for my limited storage space. If I had a big house with a basement and maybe a shed in the yard, then having extra machines laying around wouldn't bother me. Though, your statement is true. It just wouldn't work for me at this point in my life.

Archived