This sounds very familiar!

caserri

Probably just a coincidence. I just couldn't help thinking of him when I read it. Just the way it was worded and some of the things it said like, "crap locations" and "cranes".

I spoke with him about a month ago and he did tell me he was going to start a new concept in vending that utilizes a machine and concept that I've never seen before. He told me the concept and machine were huge in Japan. I've seen all those funny vending machines pictures from Japan all over the internet but never anything like he was suggesting. It was interesting to say the least and it all fits right into what is said in this ad as well.

I'm sure it has. It'll be on and off for quite some time I'm sure.

It's a weird idea. To buy a vending route for $85k and then have to sign a contract to work for the seller placing locations? Sounds like someone isn't sure what they really want.

I don't think it's him because he used to brag about not reporting anything to the IRS. Being it is a cash business he felt there was no way of getting caught.

If you're going to do that, you better not keep any records of anything. This guy claims to have records.

Archived