Aloha! New to the Biz.

crownvending

My wife and I just took the plunge and purchased a "Refreshment Station" from 1800Vending.com and are awaiting the delivery of our first machine. Starting small and if this works, will attempt to scale up pretty quickly. Would love to get any feedback on the Refreshment Station and tips on making this new venture a success. Holla back!

Welcome Crown!

It's good to have you here.

Glad you joined us!

I don't have experience with you particular machine, but combo machines have their place in the market. I would recommend buying used machines on a cash basis if you are trying to build up quickly. New machines are very expesive, and the 1800 company is something of a biz op. If you buy new, make sure you have the cash capital to buy. You don't want to rack up debt right from the start. Most vendors will recommend running your business debt free. I have a couple of locations that have combination machines that do just fine in the application they are in. Smaller shops and offices are where you will be most successful with these.

Welcome

If you have any questions about full line I'll be happy to help. As mentioned going new with 1-800 is probably not the best way to go but at least you have jumped in the pool and that's a good thing.

What are you shooting at in your avatar?

Archived