6 machines--one location??

Faith Vending

All in one area or spread out? Public access or not?

This is why single heads are better then triples, it allows you to up-size if the location warrants it. If there is one common area were all employees congergate that is were I would put maybe two triples to test the waters. Check on them in a couple of weeks and determine if this location warrants more or less. Advise locator that this is probably overkill, and they will probably have to find you a different location. The other option is to purchase six singles and try the location it maybe a winner or a dog.

Grumpy

I would have to concur with Grumpy. If there are multiple break or lunch rooms then one per room. Maybe one in the lobby area if they do retail sales. If you had more info to go on it would be nice. Can you place a visit to the location to see what the set up is?

If it is close to your house I dont see a reason to put out anymore canisters that you have products to fill.  Depends if they are all going to the same spot. I would think one or MAYBE two machines per breakroom.

Mike

Yes,  I have to find out how many break rooms.  Our locator has not told us any details.  Which is ok....he was just excited they had 200 employees and said yes.

I dont think I want to put that many machines into there though.  I will find out more tonight.

Eve

i have a location with about 150 employees with two break rooms.  I've got two triples side by side in each break room & have averaged about $65 per month with those 4 machines.  I think 6 machines for 200 people will probably be too much.

Eve:

Don't be surprised if your locator finds you many locations that bring in $5-10 per month for the entire triple head. That was one of the many reasons I ended up doing all of my own locating. I have a few single heads that bring in $5-8 per month. But my triple head locations do closer to $25 a month. The result of scouting locations and moving poor performers. One thing I can honestly say about vending- it's a lot of work. (It's well worth IMHO, but still work)

Regards,

Philo

what does IMHO mean please?

Well I'll tell you one thing...............we now have a house full of machines and only 2 in locations  (that my husband got) 

Philo?  Do you do this for a hobby or full time?

Does anyone ??  I have to make this work for a living!

Eve

Well I'll tell you one thing...............we now have a house full of machines and only 2 in locations (that my husband got)

That's not a very good ratio. If my wife sees a machine or two sitting in the living room, she tells me to either get it located or put it in the garage! If there are machines on my side of the garage, there is no place for my car. I really don't like scraping ice and snow off the car, so I have good motivation to get them located. Either with a locator, or myself!

Eve:

It's a part time thing that I do with my college freshman son. (His idea) I  think I can spend the next 10 years building it up to a nice little side business. IMHO means, as Steve said, in my humble opinion. I have had as many as 2 unlocated machines in my garage. Many times I will find a location and when they say yes, tell them it will be a week until I can place the machine. I haven't had anyone change their mind on me yet. So I get the location, then I get the machine. If the location doesn't pan out, I sometimes will buy a single head for that location, and bring the triple home until I relocate it. I believe there are folks who do well at bulk vending for a living, but as I said in my previous post, it's work.

Regards,

Philo