Bounce A Roo

Nick505

I just purchased a Bounce A Roo in very good shape for 80 dollars plus shipping. I was able to have it shipped through GreyHound for 70 dollars. After reading a few threads on here I think I have gotten a pretty fair deal. What are your opinions. And also it comes with a .50 cent beaver mech. Would you suggest the price point to be either .50,.75 or 1.00 for a 45mm bouncy ball.

Nick

You got a decent deal. Change price point to $1.00. I have a Beaver $1.00 mech if you need it. Just PM me your address and I will send it to you and you can pay me whatever you think its worth when you get it.

Kelly! Will do! Thank you so much! I love beaver mechs! By far I would say they are the best mech.

Im pretty excited to actually get this on location. I have a Mexican ice cream store that I think I will be allowed to locate it at.

Just curious because it is now after hours for A&A but what do the 45mm bb run.

Nick

I think 20-25 cents per ball with shipping included. This may not be exact but close. Thats the reason you have to install $1.00 mechs. The 49mm run about 30 cents with shipping included.

Thanks Kelly! How many do you have to buy at a time to get them in that price range?

Thanks, Nick

I just ordered a case last month. Mixed were 7.80 bag of 50 Need to buy 8 bags to get that price. Shipping was 31.00 also got a couple bags of 1" stuff and some locks.

Hint: If you buy a case and then get a few extra bags of another style they will normally give you the case price on those.

I just ordered a case last month. Mixed were 7.80 bag of 50 Need to buy 8 bags to get that price. Shipping was 31.00 also got a couple bags of 1" stuff and some locks.

Hint: If you buy a case and then get a few extra bags of another style they will normally give you the case price on those.

Thanks HillBilly!! I think being that I only have one of these machines at this time I will start off with 200. If I like how they sell I will definitely be looking for more of these machines.

Nick

Archived