Where is the best place online to buy Northwestern Machines?

VBVending

Where is the best place online to buy Northwestern Machines? I want a company with great customer service and live people to talk with.

I want to buy some new Double machine with stands. I want either the 60 or 80 series.

On a side note, I've also been combing every Craigslist Ad and Ebay listing within 250 miles of home in Chesapeake, VA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you must have new do what Kelly said. But if used and refurbished is OK call Ken Silverman at abcvending or firstclassvending they are one in the same. I have purchased from him, all his equiptment looks new. Firstclassvending also list on ebay. Most of the time NW are about 65 sometimes with Free shipping. But I would call.

I have read some where on here that Sam's Club prices are actually cheaper than buying directly thru NW.

Sam's club is $70.42 for the Northwestern Super 60. It's available in about 6 different colors. Northwestern direct would be $75 each. 100 units: $64.25, 200 units $62.25 Add 50c mech's for $2 more for each machine.

So you are correct. They are cheaper at Sam's and you don't have to buy large numbers to get a better price.

Gary

And furthermore from experience, you won't be able to beat the shipping charges that Sams will charge. Northwestern will be 2-3 times higher yet they say they don't pad it.

You can play around with the shipping calculator from Sam's to see what the best number of machines to order is.

Archived