HEY KYLE!

caserri

I just got off the phone with a rep over at Oak Mfg. They made me an offer I cant refuse and I just may start using Oak machines!

Now keep in mind that I wouldn't be making this move due to any problems I've experienced with Seaga. Seaga, in my mind is a great machine. I haven't had any more problems with their machines than any other mfg. It is simply a move to save money.

I'm sure this post will put a huge smile on Kyle's face and no, I still wont consider GMW.

Steve

PS: Make sure you guys keep an eye on the community forum up top for details on the Oak Vista giveaway coming soon.

:):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):):):)

YES YES YES YES YES. I am sooooooo happy. Are you getting the vista cabs? There the best. No more broken globs to replace, just buy a panel for $2.00. I use the vista cabs. Thay look the BEST. I am so happy, no more Crap Seaga. Did you call beaver..ha ha. I use all of them, just depends on the class, and traffic of the location.

But, someone call me wanting to sell me 31 single Seaga machines, no stands, for $65.00. With $35 dollars to ship them. I told him no.

K.G.

But, someone call me wanting to sell me 31 single Seaga machines, no stands, for $65.00. With $35 dollars to ship them. I told him no.

You should've gave them my number!

I figured you'd be surprised at this. I have a few Oak vista 450's but dont have any experience with the cab's. So I assume you would go with the cab's? I just dont like the looks of the cab's. I think the 450's look a heck of a lot nicer, especially if used as a single.

Steve

Caserri,

What ballpark price did Oak give you, and on which style machine?

I'm not at liberty to say at the moment however I will say that it is contingent on certain ordering criteria so I may be able to include VENDiscuss member orders as part of a group buy. It would be great for all of us who want to use Oak. I'll keep you posted. 

I told you those Oaks were a good deal. Where are you getting your stands?

I always have and will continue to get my stands from Amerivend. $27.00 shipped.

If you guys like the Oaks, keep an eye out for our Oak Vista giveaway coming soon.

Steve

I'm glad you asked! We are going to try to run some monthly contests and have some giveaways to keep our members happy and active on the boards. The first month's contest will have an Oak Vista as the prize.

We are just trying to nail down how to give it away. There are a few ideas on the table but there is always room for suggestions.

Steve

• 3 months later...

I'm glad you asked! We are going to try to run some monthly contests and have some giveaways to keep our members happy and active on the boards. The first month's contest will have an Oak Vista as the prize.

We are just trying to nail down how to give it away. There are a few ideas on the table but there is always room for suggestions.

Steve

are there monthly contests here?