trying to get into fulline... need some help simple questions

-ok people i am in bulk vending right now, with a route of 12 machines.....  i really want to get into fullline poeple just need some help

ok -

1.   how muich should i pay for a snack machine liek  MINIMUM - MAXIMUM

(used wokring machines)

2.  how do i transport the machines!? i only have a mini van???

3.  do i need a special licence??

thanks thats  all i can think of now....

thanks !-

-CCV

1.  No more then the location can support (ie find your location then decide)

2. Local refurb or moving company will usually do it, or you could rent a truck with a lift gate for about $75. If you use wittern machines the do a "white glove" delivery to the location and place the machine for you.

3. I don't know where you live so I can't really answer that, but in general you probably need a bis licence, a sales tax id, and insurance.

Hope this helps

JD

Clearcut,

• The amount you spend on a machine should, as JD pointed out, be determined by the location.

• I would hire a mover to move your machines. They are much more difficult to move than they look. Especially with little or no help. Movers should have appropriate insurance to protect against damage to your machine AND damage to the location should they tear something up. You don't want that liability if you start ripping down drywall while maneuvering your machine into a location. Anything can go wrong during an install that could cause you financial harm. Hire someone who does this for a living.
Also - JD, I am considering going with Wittern for my new machines. Do you have experience with their "white glove" delivery? Is it available on purchases from their distributors like Sams Club?

Steve

Also - JD, I am considering going with Wittern for my new machines. Do you have experience with their "white glove" delivery? Is it available on purchases from their distributors like Sams Club?

Steve

I have used this a few times. I used to have them delivered to a machine refurb company near me and pay them $50 per machine to deliver until they dropped one of my new $3000 machines.

The white glove delivery level of service varies. Wittern contracts them out to different companies and some are better than others. When I have gotten machines delivered by Atlas moving, they have always done a great job. They were very proffessional and were very friendly to my customers on site. I have also gotten small moving companies. They are competent, but look scruffy and I have to tell them exactly what needs to be done even though its stated on the delivery instructions (like remove all packaging and take it with them). Like you said the big thing is they are insured.

JD