super lithium er6k 3.6v

I saw this on the board of one of my snack machine. I am having some problems with the machine, where the keys

don't respond all of a sudden and users press a key and nothing happen. If I restart the machine, then its fine.

I was wondering if this battery could be the problem. If not, does this battery needs to be changed every so often or not at all.

t_970388f.jpg

That's off a AP 110 113 213 210 you can unplug it all it does I keep your history of sales , dex and prices you can unplug it and see if it does it again. If you turn the power with it unplugged you will lose your prices so plug it back up if you have to reset it. I say you have a keypad going out on you but you can try that first

That's off a AP 110 113 213 210 you can unplug it all it does I keep your history of sales , dex and prices you can unplug it and see if it does it again. If you turn the power with it unplugged you will lose your prices so plug it back up if you have to reset it. I say you have a keypad going out on you but you can try that first

Yes, that makes sense. Thanks for the info :)

Archived