New game plan

mainor5251

For some time now I have been struggling to be able to order several different 2" toy products so my rack locations have gone flat since I have nothing new to swap in, so between that and not being able to afford the equipment I need to upgrade some existing accounts and get some new rack locations I have decided to put them on the back burner for now. For now I will focus on getting the equipment I do have cleaned up or refurbed (bunch of A&A PN95 and 1800's) and getting them located, product selection will focus on Runts, seedlings gumballs, chicle tabs (mint and fruit), 32mm bouncy balls. Got enough equipment to support about another 60 locations then I will worry about upgrading some with racks once I have more revenue from the added locations.

Haven't even dabbled in flat vending yet either so that will be something else for the future.

Get as many of those out to establish your "marker". Later on, you can put those A&A's or 1-800's onto the bottom of a rack. Then add one two-inch machine and one 2/3-column sticker to the top. The 5 head rack is a good starting point. And you don't have to get caught up in all this trendy product swaping stuff. Sticky Hands and Hillbilly Teeth can be decent movers even at 75 cents especially when it is the only 2 inch offering on the rack. Just alternate those two products when one slows down.

Get as many of those out to establish your "marker". Later on, you can put those A&A's or 1-800's onto the bottom of a rack. Then add one two-inch machine and one 2/3-column sticker to the top. The 5 head rack is a good starting point. And you don't have to get caught up in all this trendy product swaping stuff. Sticky Hands and Hillbilly Teeth can be decent movers even at 75 cents especially when it is the only 2 inch offering on the rack. Just alternate those two products when one slows down.

Does anyone have some good pics of racks with the 1-800s on the bottom.

Also, Does anyone have a pic of 2 @ 1-800s on a Hi-Five rack, "J" Style rack or similar?

Archived