Coin Mech and Bill Validator Repair

H4UV,

Please look at the boards TOS. If you want to place an ad, do so in classifieds.

Let's not make this another vendingchat.

Okay, Bill. I didn't realize that there was a specific place to list things like this, but I will do so in the future. I will also add that I have received a ton a of calls and emails from people who saw our service on these forums, and they have been very pleased that they have been able to find a place to buy machines, have repairs made, etc. I got the impression that these chat forums where not only for technical repair problems, but for resources for vendors who just need a fast and inexpensive way to keep their machines running. That was the impression I got from the many customers I have talked to who got my number off these sites. However, if there are rules for where posts like this can be posted, then I will gladly follow them in the future.

Also, I was pleased when I looked up your website, which I got off of this forum. You have a wide variety of parts, many of which I have looked for in the past. Your prices are good, and I will be doing business.

Archived