My $100 Per Month Money Maker

T BIRD

I took a couple of pics in the front lobby of Walmart the other day of my machine and the company it keeps.  You notice that square shaped beam going straight up in the corner?  That is what I chained the machine to. So trhe machine is actually in the corner now. I am headed over there to refill the heads tomorrow. It's a thrill for me ( as temporary as it might be ) to think of how this double Elite is raking in the coin as we speak.

Thank you David and Brian.  This has been alot of fun for me with lots of excitement. Its a little bit like winning the lottery!.......lol.  I know and understand its temporary but what the heck......I love the action the machine is getting.  I drove by there yesterday afternoon to check on the machine.

The foot traffic going in and out of Walmarts yesterday was unreal! It was the first time I witnessed someone putting money in one of my machines. ( besides the times when I install a machine and hand out quarters to try it ). 

my wife asked and the reply was we have to ask corperate,so we will see.

I LOVE that line! Translation: "Thanks for asking, but you have no chance of locatiing a machine here."

I hope this isn't the case and I'm not trying to be a downer, but the CORPORATE thing, is an easy way for managers to make you go away.

Seriously, GOOD LUCK! Really, I hope you get it, but reality bites.

• 6 months later...
Outlander.........I had no luck trying to move this machine into their break room when they told me to get it out of the lobby. This happens to be the ' magical ' double head A&A Elite machine that was moved from Walmart to a Lowe's breakroom where it currently does about $103.00 per month.  I genuflect to this machine when I go to Lowes, I pet it very carefully when I see it, I wax it, and I talk to it............LOL!!