Anyone know what retail stores sell Runts in 16oz bags or more

acvending

I just landed a Midas today and going to put a triple in there. He wants Runts and PMM's. I have PMM's and but not the Runts. Also gonna throw some M&I's in the third spot. I want to place the machine by Saturday. Where the devil can I get bags of Runts retail. Tried two supermarkets, Costco, BJ's so far. I think I used to see them in the generic bags like Farleys bags for like $1.50 for 16ozs which is a good price. That would be 4lbs for 6 bucks. Can't seem to track them down now and I don't want to have to wait to place the machine while I wait for an online order of them. I haven't checked Walmart yet but don't recall seeing them there in the past. Anyone know where I could check?

Thanks

just tell him your local wholesaler doesnt carry them but you will order some online and get them put in the next time you run the machine.

Oh I know, it isn't a dire emergency. I may just put something else for now and tell him I will get the Runts in there as soon as I can. I was just hoping if someone here happened to know a retail store they have seen them in then I would grab em if I could.

AC,

Do you have access to a Sam's? They have 'em. $5.83 for a 5lb bag.

Steve

There nearest Sams is close to an hour away and I do not have a membership. But I have been thihking about getting one and just making the trek when needed since the gas cost is still less than if I have to ship stuff.

AC,

Do you have access to a Sam's? They have 'em. $5.83 for a 5lb bag.

Steve

There nearest Sams is close to an hour away and I do not have a membership. But I have been thihking about getting one and just making the trek when needed since the gas cost is still less than if I have to ship stuff.

Casseri:my sams doesnt carry runts I had to get them from tj king.they also (going of topic)sold me some oak leaf gum hard as a rock.

AC:an hour away and its still worth you it?what do u drive a scooter?you are going at least 100 miles round trip,at 20 mpg thats 5 gallons which is at least 15$$$,not to mention your time is money to.

Antonio.......have you looked at shipping charges closely?  Its ridiculous.  TJ King kills me with their shipping charges. I just started using a Sam's Club.  Its an hour away from me.  Its worth it especially since they have 5 items that I sell which is practically everything I need. Its about $18 in gas for me. Thats a whole lot better than 50+ bucks for shipping.

Antonio.......have you looked at shipping charges closely?  Its ridiculous.  TJ King kills me with their shipping charges. I just started using a Sam's Club.  Its an hour away from me.  Its worth it especially since they have 5 items that I sell which is practically everything I need. Its about $18 in gas for me. Thats a whole lot better than 50+ bucks for shipping.

yeah I know shipping can get crazy,but they are from illinois so its not as bad.they probably did overcharge on shipping though anyways.