Northwestern gave me a huge gumball wheel. Looking for parts to replace it

Dorado Vending

I just got my new Northwestern machine in the mail yesterday. Today i tested the candy wheel, and gumball wheel. The candy wheel works fine, its just the gumball wheel that is giving me a problem. When i put my 1 inch gumballs in the wheel instead of 1 coming out, 2 or 3 come out. If anyone knows how to fix this or knows were i can buy a smaller wheel contact me, or post here thank you! laugh.gif

look at the wheel and see if it has a large hole they may have sent u a one inch cap wheel but if its a smaller hole and giving u 2-3 gumballs and if u are talking about like a northwestern 60 small machine not a 2 inch capsule machine if its a little machine just put a riser or as i call it a pacman i had the same problem with a machine and when i stuck in the pacman the problem was solved hope this helps u good luck with the machine

It may also be the timing of the wheel. Make sure the paint marks on the wheel line up with the notch in the hopper and the teeth on the coin mech gear. If it is off a couple notches it will vend 2 or 3.

Archived