Upcoming trade shows

havending

The time of year to start thinking trade shows is fast coming. The week if Nov. 16th. Is the iaapa show in Orlando. This show has little to do with bulk although AA is there with companies like baton and lai. But there are many cranes,arcades, inflatables, kiddie rides, food and snowcone companies and many others. The show comprises about one million feet of show space. If your close or in the area check it out. If you have young kids they will love it. You can often score free ticket codes from your bulk suppliers.

Then there is Vegas. It's in Feb this year and the same week as our spring break. If you plan on doing bulk for any length of time of if you really want to grow your business then try to attend. It's a great way to rub shoulders with guys who have been doing it for years. And its good to meet your suppliers face to face. Rates seem to be a little better this year I booked last night and got air for 4 and the luxor for seven night all for 1800. In south west.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

The time of year to start thinking trade shows is fast coming. The week if Nov. 16th. Is the iaapa show in Orlando. This show has little to do with bulk although AA is there with companies like baton and lai. But there are many cranes,arcades, inflatables, kiddie rides, food and snowcone companies and many others. The show comprises about one million feet of show space. If your close or in the area check it out. If you have young kids they will love it. You can often score free ticket codes from your bulk suppliers.

Then there is Vegas. It's in Feb this year and the same week as our spring break. If you plan on doing bulk for any length of time of if you really want to grow your business then try to attend. It's a great way to rub shoulders with guys who have been doing it for years. And its good to meet your suppliers face to face. Rates seem to be a little better this year I booked last night and got air for 4 and the luxor for seven night all for 1800. In south west.

Do you have a website link for the Vegas event. I would like to check it out. February would be a good time for a little trip to Vegas.

Maybe some one close to the folks at brand can give us up dates. I have noticed that they are using the same address so I'm thinking that they are linked some way now. I started to notice it when they moved from il.

• 2 months later...

Maybe some one close to the folks at brand can give us up dates. I have noticed that they are using the same address so I'm thinking that they are linked some way now. I started to notice it when they moved from il.

Hello!

The show information is up on nbva.org, but if you have questions, please feel free to call the NBVA at 480-302-5998 or 1-888-628-2872. The NBVA is also in a independent office, and not at Brand Vending. The NBVA was at the Brand Vending office for a few months, but has been in it's present location for about two years.

Hello!

The show information is up on nbva.org, but if you have questions, please feel free to call the NBVA at 480-302-5998 or 1-888-628-2872. The NBVA is also in a independent office, and not at Brand Vending. The NBVA was at the Brand Vending office for a few months, but has been in it's present location for about two years.

Nice to see you here. Sounds like you work for the nbva. I go to the show and enjoy it every time. But to be honest with you only my self and a couple others on vendiscuss attend. Each year I try to make every one aware of the show. The guys on here are either building their business or just starting so the have to either attend or spend the money on new

Machines. May I make a suggestion to offer a discount or even free admission to the members here who join the nbva. You would not be loosing money because they would not be able to attend other wise. But you would be increasing membership. Just something to think about. There is also no real info about the 2012 show on the site it says comming shortly.

Nice to see you here. Sounds like you work for the nbva. I go to the show and enjoy it every time. But to be honest with you only my self and a couple others on vendiscuss attend. Each year I try to make every one aware of the show. The guys on here are either building their business or just starting so the have to either attend or spend the money on new

Machines. May I make a suggestion to offer a discount or even free admission to the members here who join the nbva. You would not be loosing money because they would not be able to attend other wise. But you would be increasing membership. Just something to think about. There is also no real info about the 2012 show on the site it says comming shortly.

Great idea ha! Most of the folks here are just getting started so an incentive like that would be a win/win.

Welcome to the forum Amy. Please don't be a stranger by only popping in when there is a show to promote. It would be great to have a representative from the NBVA on the board regularly.

Sent using Tapatalk from a phone that's smarter than me.

Hello!

I do work for the NBVA, I am the administrator, just to be totally transparent. I will do my best to hang around, and contribute, but I certainly won't make a pest of myself.

I would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have about the show - NBVA member or not. I just updated the NBVA.org website about the show, and you can download forms there, or if you prefer, you can just call me at 1-888-628-2872 and I can sign you up over the phone, mail them to you, fax them or if you are in the Phoenix area, bring them by personally. (If I bring you the forms, personally, you MUST come to the show)

The NBVA show rates are $125 per member, and that includes three days of the show floor, all the seminars, a shared cocktail hour with the AMOA and AAMA and also an evening Gala. If you didn't go to the show last year, it was HUGE. Totally different than the 2009 show in Florida...

The NBVA does offer discounted rates for its members. Membership fees include show badges, with the exception of the $100, OP1 membership. But, if you are current not a member, you can join the NBVA and get into the show for $100.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Archived