problems with a flat vending machine

dperry

Ok, this is a question for you flat venders out there. I have an old two column machine that is giving out flats without putting in money. There is about a half inch play in the mech and if you push it in and out repeatedly, a flat will inch out. It's not an ISD mech. It is an older one where you put the two quarters in horizonltaly. What can be causing it? How do I fix it?

Take the stickers out and reload the column. If that doesn't work there should be a thin peice of metal that barley covers the slot where the stickers pushes through. You should be able to adjust or lower that piece. Give those to things a try.

Take the stickers out and reload the column. If that doesn't work there should be a thin peice of metal that barley covers the slot where the stickers pushes through. You should be able to adjust or lower that piece. Give those to things a try.

Thanks! That seemed to work. I adjusted it too much one way, and it wouldn't even dispense a flat when I put in money. I had to give it some fine tuning before it would give product with money, and no product with no money. I tested it by rapidly pushing the lever in and out many many many times. I gave it a good workout. But now it is no longer giving stuff out for free.

Archived