First break in attempt...

Profits

Someone apparently stuck a flathead screwdriver in the lock of a NW 80 machine recently. I noticed some metal fragments sticking up at the key opening because the machine is at eye-level. I was like WTF?

Ran my hand over the rough-edge, and sure enough... it was apparent some d0uche-bag tried to turn the lock with a screwdriver.

Well, that was the extent of the damage... nothing serious. Key went in just fine, and it was just superficial damage to the lock. Seems he was trying a little experiment on my machine, and it didn't work out as planned. :)

Can't people just leave something which is not theirs alone? I would love to catch someone trying to break into my machines, I would break out a can of whup golpher! LOL Seriously, it's to be expected but noone wants to see it done to their machines. Good thing no major damage was done. I remember seeing pictures you posted of your beautiful blue NW racks. I would be pissed also.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't people just leave something which is not theirs alone? I would love to catch someone trying to break into my machines, I would break out a can of whup golpher! LOL Seriously, it's to be expected but noone wants to see it done to their machines. Good thing no major damage was done. I remember seeing pictures you posted of your beautiful blue NW racks. I would be pissed also.

Reg round vending locks are very easy to open with a screw driver just tap it in a little and turn.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived