Lucky Leprechaun

caserri

My local competitor is selling off some of his equipment and offered me a Lucky Leprechaun machine for $75. I've seen this machine in action because he placed it next to my rack at one of my locations. It's a fairly impressive machine. I am thinking of taking it off his hands but I've never had any of these novelty machines before and am wondering how difficult it would be to place.

Can anyone share their experience with the Lucky Leprechaun?

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

My local competitor is selling off some of his equipment and offered me a Lucky Leprechaun machine for $75. I've seen this machine in action because he placed it next to my rack at one of my locations. It's a fairly impressive machine. I am thinking of taking it off his hands but I've never had any of these novelty machines before and am wondering how difficult it would be to place.

Can anyone share their experience with the Lucky Leprechaun?

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Have a photo.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Steve: It looks like one of my ball and toy machines only taller. Mine were made by edina technical products now defunct. Made of pressed fiber board? Also mine will not take the cardinal 2.3 round caps. I see acorn style caps so you might want to check it. The mechs are different

Archived