I made a bad decision! Vendstar with no keys.....

Dorado Vending

I brought a Vendstar off of ebay for like 50 dollars. I thought i could buy some keys for about 20 or thirty dollars from a locksmith. Turns out they charge around 120 or 80 just to make a key! I AM SO SCREWED! I can't spend money like that.

If anyone can help i really would appreciate it unsure.gif

You basically have 2 choices. Try to find the Vendstar locks on Ebay (possibly a member here) or put your own in them. I have purchased regular cabinet locks at Lowes and made them work. You may have to make a shim or bend the cam a little

If it were me , I would be patient and wait. They will surface somewhere. Just don't do anything rash.

I brought a Vendstar off of ebay for like 50 dollars. I thought i could buy some keys for about 20 or thirty dollars from a locksmith. Turns out they charge around 120 or 80 just to make a key! I AM SO SCREWED! I can't spend money like that.

If anyone can help i really would appreciate it unsure.gif

I bought the 2 top locks and the rear from ebay for $5.oo Just keep looking.

Dorado, are you doing your own locating?

I want to but first i need a little more experience in salesmanship, so i just hire a locator. Once i get a job at carmax or verison i will consider it. laugh.gif

Dorado, How does that Vendstar compare to the NW Tripleplay's you have ?grin.gif

NW triples ROCK! I LOVE THEM!

Archived