Custom embroidering

andrewm451

In case anyone was wondering about having your logo custom embroidered onto something I recently got a quote from a local shop. They quoted me $60 to digitize my logo and 13.95 per item embroidered.

That is assuming I provide the items to be embroidered. Once my logo is digitized I would own it and not have to repay the fee if I had any further work done. The 13.95 is to have one item done at a time, if i were to order in quantity there would be a discount.

All prices quoted were in Canadian funds

In case anyone was wondering about having your logo custom embroidered onto something I recently got a quote from a local shop. They quoted me $60 to digitize my logo and 13.95 per item embroidered.

That is assuming I provide the items to be embroidered. Once my logo is digitized I would own it and not have to repay the fee if I had any further work done. The 13.95 is to have one item done at a time, if i were to order in quantity there would be a discount.

All prices quoted were in Canadian funds

Canadian and American are about neck and neck now arnt they

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Canadian and American are about neck and neck now arnt they

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Think so. I saw a sign at a New Jersey turnpike toll booth the other day that said "Canadian currency accepted at even exchange."

Hands down the best place to get embroidery on shirts is Queensboro Shirt Company. I have purchased over 100 shirts from them from my various companies.

http://www.queensboro.com/

Only a 4 shirt minimum and they setup logos free

Here is a sample:

Devon & Jones Bio-Wash Pique Polo

Style #1713

Made of strong, silky 100% certified organic cotton, this shirt has been created in an eco-friendly manner using a bio-wash method and non-toxic, biodegradable dyes. This eco-conscious wonder features a three-button placket, 3 recycled plastic buttons, f

Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL

Fabric Style: Pique Mesh

Fabric Content: 100% Organic Cotton

Product Type: 12x12-needle.gif Embroidered

COMPARE AT:

$30.02

ON SALE!

$10.45

Save 65% !

Archived