My First Certs / Dentyne Ice Placement

T BIRD

Johnny,

Who was your locator that got you the JC Penny? Do they get you a lot of break rooms or what's there general location type like?

Midwest was the locator. They like to try break rooms.

I finally was able to place my Dce ntyne/Certs machine at Penny's this evening.  I also placed another 2 head machine at a nursing home break room with 85 employees.

Here is a photo of the A&A Panel Supreme!  I love how it vends capsules!

I counted capsules.  Each head holds 180 capsules.

I have to admit, those are some really sharp looking machines. John, can you give some measurements? What is the overall height? And the height of just the head? It appears from the photo that the head is much taller than the base. Is that correct?

Steve

John,

What did you stick on the chrome tops??

Steve, the picture makes the heads look taller than they are. In reality it is only a few inches in difference. A&A gives dimensions on there website, or John can get them. Or I can give them to ya if John does no know.

I tried adding a picture of a tower setup that would be cool to do d-ice and certs. But it would not let me.

Kyle

I love how these look..........in a couple of months I will be a copy-cat   tee hee:P

They look wonderful!!

Don't you just love what your learn and share here?!!

Hubby is placing the last of the 55 1800's now.....

:shock:   oh I better go back to my thread about that whole thing :D

LOVEEEEEEEEE  VENDINGGGGGGG!!

I have to admit, those are some really sharp looking machines. John, can you give some measurements? What is the overall height? And the height of just the head? It appears from the photo that the head is much taller than the base. Is that correct?

Steve

That photo makes the machines look taller than they are.  The chrome sand is from Gum Ball factory.  Its not as tall as A&A's stands that I was using. And its lighter for me to handle yet heavy enough to do the job.  And real nice looking also.

I will measure from the ground to the top of the Supremes if you want Steve.  And the width across if you want. I just have to get around to putting together another set of them.

Kyle......I did not add anything.......thats my expert picture taking technique.....lol.

Steve

That photo makes the machines look taller than they are.  The chrome sand is from Gum Ball factory.  Its not as tall as A&A's stands that I was using. And its lighter for me to handle yet heavy enough to do the job.  And real nice looking also.

I will measure from the ground to the top of the Supremes if you want Steve.  And the width across if you want. I just have to get around to putting together another set of them.

Kyle......I did not add anything.......thats my expert picture taking technique.....lol.

John,

I am just looking for the measurement of the actual machine. Not the stand. I was wondering if the panels were taller than the body of the machine. You know how I am about proportions.

Kyle,

If you're having trouble with pics remember you can send them to me at support@vendiscuss.com. I can get them up for you. Also, it appears that John has an NCCS sticker on the top.

Steve