Excited About New U-Turn Terminator Route

vendman0729

I am very happy about a new route purchase I just recently made. I want you guys to tell me if you guys think this is an awsome deal. I bought 15 total U-turn terminator machines for $1800 with 8 on location and 7 machines off. The guy was originally selling it for $2400 too. The route generates around 300 a month. The best part about it is also the fact that he let me finance it in 1 month over time.

I originally had 5 1 800 vending triple machines all located back a year ago. Until this new route purchase, my route shrinked down to 1 location unfortunatly which is a bar. I got rid of the crappy locations. I had an awsome location at a kids gym that did over 30 a month but the lady said the kids would keep bothering about asking for quarters from the parents so I lost the location. Yeah I know what a bunch of crap. Anyways the bar location with the triple does over 20 a month which I think is pretty good. Its the only bulk location I have had lately for a while until now. Because of all this I was thinking about quiting on bulk vending and focusing on full line. Until now.

What amazes me is how much these terminators pull in. All the 8 locations I got pull in roughly 40 a month. One DMV place even does 50 a month despite of other bulk machines there. The nice thing is the guy got me even another location which is a Ford service center so I am very happy about that and he said he can get me 1 more location. I also put in 1 termnator at my full line constuction site and it does pretty good. I feel like I really payed $1800 for 11 terminators all on location and 4 off. I am hoping I can hit close to 400 gross sales soon. And thats without at least another 4 terminators not located and another 2 triples in my bedroom. I love bulk now. With locations like these, I will continue to do bulk. Up until now, I have been used to crappy $10 locations.

One question I have is, should I try to replace the 1 800 triple at the bar with one of the Terminators and see if my sales will increase. I dont know though if a terminator would look funny at a bar. I am sure the owner probably wont mind. I was thinking the more selections from the machine as well as the look of the machine would help sales but at the same time I dont want it to be too much and awkward looking since its a bar.

congratulations on your purchase! I can read the excitement in your post, you are now officially hooked on bulk vending. I would leave the bar location as is for the time being. focus on locating your other machines and then start tweaking your route.

I would def keep the bar location. Money is still money. And at the very least if it doesn't produce as much as the others, you don't need to go quite as often. But vending is a numbers game. If a location is atleast making some money, keep it there. You will find overtime that some spots do great then go down and then some spots do 20 bucks one month, then 40 on a good month. I have a spot that has ranged from 20 bucks in a month to 91 bucks.

Archived