Goody's back in business

havending

Goody's was a clothing store based in knoxville TN. And a few years back they went belly up. But kept and online presents and has some how gotten the money to start opening stores again. They had a bulk vending program with a low 30% comm. So if they open near you its

Worth looking into.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Goody's was a clothing store based in knoxville TN. And a few years back they went belly up. But kept and online presents and has some how gotten the money to start opening stores again. They had a bulk vending program with a low 30% comm. So if they open near you its

Worth looking into.

havending..we have a few Goodys here if I remember right there is one in a bigger town I am in.. anyways, was the units in the break room or upfront in the foyer? Who would I contact about the location? Thanks!

havending..we have a few Goodys here if I remember right there is one in a bigger town I am in.. anyways, was the units in the break room or upfront in the foyer? Who would I contact about the location? Thanks!

Racks in the foyer. 30% comm

Where you located?

Worth looking into.

Ours changed from Peebles to Goody's. I think it's the same company.

Archived