A coin counter

cogbuddy

Hey people i have decided to start buying many vending machine and place them at different stalls. But i am new to this business. I want to be successful. So i want some reviews or suggestions from people like you. I will post my questions regularly. Am in a decision to buy five different machines.

First is the coin counter. On my own research i have found that Klopp Manual coin counter will suit me and is cost effective. The cost is 1025$. Some of my pals suggest me to go for this.

Cogbuddy,

Are you talking about something to count your loot? If so, forget about it. If you are just starting out. That's a useless expense as you will probably be able to get by without one for a long while. I didn't feel the need to have help counting quarters until I had well over 300 machines.

Also, is that US dollars? When you decide you need a coin counter, I would go to WalMart and pick up one for about $30.

That's just my quarters worth.

Steve

I use my Klopp everyday on my Amusement vending route and have never used it on my Bulk vending route.

I would say Caserri is right on saying "dont buy one". They are great when I have to roll $500 in coins 4 times a day but on the Bulk route your talking much lower Numbers.

If you must buy one (Which you Wont) just get the $30 special at Wal Mart and use it untill it stops working, Then buy another.  You will have to burn through over 30 of these before you even get close to a Klopp price.

• 3 weeks later...

We bought A coin counter from Staples the whole kit wes like 10 bucks they are just plastic tubes with a wide mouth to por the quartes in and a slot at the 10.25 mark so it only holds 10 bucks then the coin wrapper slips in and presto a roll of quarters my daughter and I can count and log each candy from our 20 machines in about an hour