Selling 2 locations but at what price?

wallstreeterww

Hey guys Im in San Diego I going to sell 2 locations here but this is the first time I have ever sold . At location no 1 we have 2 soda and 1 snack and at location no 2 I have only one snack machine. They are making both together 1600 in revenue and 750 net a month. Most of that is coming from location no 1 but we also pay 15% of revenue at location no 2.Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Oh yea we only fill both machines once a week and usually take care of both locations in 3 to 4 hours tops.

Mission, we have had the locations for 6 years, yes there is a contract and we have a very good relationship and have given great service to the locations (especially at the busy location). The equipement has been refurbished but we have maintained them very well.

It is very hard to get a location like the busy one that we have because one company dominates our area and snags everything over medium sized.

I have a usi snack and 2 dixie narco machines (all large sized) at the large location, and a large usi snack machines at the smaller location. As far as the contract at the bigger machine we are signed on with their management company and everyone loves us there as they have had very bad expereinces with other vendors. They will never get rid of us. Plus there is a chance for other loactions through the management company later on.

I have a usi snack and 2 dixie narco machines (all large sized) at the large location, and a large usi snack machines at the smaller location. As far as the contract at the bigger machine we are signed on with their management company and everyone loves us there as they have had very bad expereinces with other vendors. They will never get rid of us. Plus there is a chance for other loactions through the management company later on.

If they love you so much and opportunity for more locations is there then why sell?

USI is not the most popular equipment out there, you previously mentioned refurbished equipment so I'm guessing this is older equipment that predates the MDB standard?:huh:

Assuming you can transfer the contract with at least a year left on it, if it was me I'd ask 11K and settle for something between 9-10K. Cash, no owner financing.

If they love you so much and opportunity for more locations is there then why sell?

USI is not the most popular equipment out there, you previously mentioned refurbished equipment so I'm guessing this is older equipment that predates the MDB standard?:huh:

Assuming you can transfer the contract with at least a year left on it, if it was me I'd ask 11K and settle for something between 9-10K. Cash, no owner financing.

We are moving out of state as the housing market is cheaper then it is here (much cheaper) so we didnt pursue it that much. I was thinking around that price also.

Archived