Kimma Combo Machines?

spdydre

I am looking at a small account for sale and they have a Kimma combo machine model # KVM-C166D/KVM-C166C. I have never heard of this type of combo machine but saw they are made in China and the company was started in 2007. Does anyone have any experience with this type of machine?

Run Forest Run!!! Stay away from any of these type machines and accounts that have them in them.

Buy quality full size machines and quality accounts that are profitable and generate enough revenu to make it worth your while.

yeah i usually do the only reason i was looking at this one is because its right next to one of my larger accounts and in a good location. As far as that goes should I make an offer just for the account without the machine? Thanks for the info

I hear that often from vendors "it is near (or on the way) to one of my good accounts. That is a plus but that dont make it a good account. I dont care if it is in the same parking lot as an existing account it still needs to be a profitable account. It also needs to fit withing a profitable guideline you have set for your company.

If an account does less than $55/$65 a week in snacks they are borderline of me pulling or not doing to start with. I prefer to see $75/$100 a week out of a snack machine plus drinks. Some of these smaller accounts are just not worth it in the end because they are not profitable. If something breaks like a validator, control board, coin mech etc it cost you the same no matter if the machine does $200 a week or $20 a week. So it dosent take long with a few repairs, stale products, sheer headache of "issues" they may have etc that can cause the account to be not worth doing.

I can stress enough quality accounts is what vendors need to focus on. The least number of accounts making the maxium amount of money. I hear people all the time say (even on here) "I want to add 5 more accounts, I want to set 3 more machines", etc. People should be saying "I want to add 10 more thousand dollars to my revenue, I want to grow to $50k in revenue in the next 12 months. Then set a plan to make tha happen. Set realistic goals and then have a plan to make it happen. If you cant figure out how to make it happen then you need to gain knowledge and set your goals based on your knowledge and ability.

There is 2 different companys that make chinese combination vending machines, i have some of them in my fleet of electronic machines and they work just fantastic.....................however, one of them is far superior to the other at present and the one i would not recommend is Kimma.

Some chinese machines come with german made compressors and have coin slides and stainless keypads etc, these machines work very well and basically its just the cabinet thats chinese, the downside of these machines at present is that remote monitoring cannot be used on them, however, my understanding is that this will be changing soon, and to pull the trays out you have to open the door 90 degrees but in most sites this is not an issue.

Archived