wittern group model 3130

wbuffett

my machine is not accepting coins. whenever you put a coin in it doesnt "catch" and just drops into the coin return. i have a 2nd of the same machine and want to switch the coin mech over to the first so its not down at all. the 2nd machine i would prefer to be down while i get the part fixed. so, my question is how to take out the coin mech and replace it w same said coin mech. the coin mech is a mei coin changer 4000 series. any advice would be helpful.

thanks.

Turn off the power to the machine. Locate the three screws holding the coin mech in its place. Loosen these screws and lift up and out and the coin mech should come out in your hands.

Just be sure you are replacing the coin mech with the same voltage unit that is currently being used.

Turn off the power to the machine. Locate the three screws holding the coin mech in its place. Loosen these screws and lift up and out and the coin mech should come out in your hands.

Just be sure you are replacing the coin mech with the same voltage unit that is currently being used.

one of my very first rookie mistakes was installing a 24v dba into a 110v machine. It had a very short but exicting life

the coin mech is the same original that came with each machine and the machines are the same. wouldnt they be the same voltage? how can i tell?

Archived