buffalo wild wings

timberframe50

I'm in OK and went to a BWW and was surpised to see a 9 way. Price points were 50 for 2" and ed for 1". I got a photo but can't get it uploaded. Anyway the 5 1" we're all candy. The manager told me they were service by Metro Vending out of Dallas.

Anyone every heard of them?

Anyone have a rack in BWW?

Thanks

I'm in OK and went to a BWW and was surpised to see a 9 way. Price points were 50 for 2" and ed for 1". I got a photo but can't get it uploaded. Anyway the 5 1" we're all candy. The manager told me they were service by Metro Vending out of Dallas.

Anyone every heard of them?

Anyone have a rack in BWW?

Thanks

I am in employee breakroom with candy only and have tried for two years to get in restaurant with no luck. The one here is serviced by a large operator and has a contract. They might be a corporate deal for all BWW in this area. All I can do is keep asking. They are a gold mine. I would do good selling toys at good price point and forget the candy. Maybe gb's but toys should do great at BWW.

We tried to get in a few BWW;s here... no luck whatsoever..they all kept telling us they have a contract with a company to do all vending..

Metro may be a vending management company. I don't really go to bww. But I love their tv ads. Coast to Coast sells the bww cranes

Archived