Staying/Getting in shape for Vending

JLM Vending

This may be off topic, but I have found that when I stick to a consistent workout program (weights, cardio) I am much faster and more efficient at running my route. Im able to move around faster, load the products faster, also interact with the people better, and feel less worn out at the end of the day. When I do not stick to my conditioning for a length of time, Im nowhere near as efficient running my route. It takes me much longer as I start to feel more worn especially when doing the big machines. have any of you noticed how your physical condition affects how you perform in vending overall, when servicing your route?

This may be off topic, but I have found that when I stick to a consistent workout program (weights, cardio) I am much faster and more efficient at running my route. Im able to move around faster, load the products faster, also interact with the people better, and feel less worn out at the end of the day. When I do not stick to my conditioning for a length of time, Im nowhere near as efficient running my route. It takes me much longer as I start to feel more worn especially when doing the big machines. have any of you noticed how your physical condition affects how you perform in vending overall, when servicing your route?

I couldn't agree more with staying in shape. This business is physically demanding.

Archived