Vending in schools?

Dorado Vending

Im trying to figure out how to get a bulk vending machine and a full line vending machine in my high school. I asked my principle and he said "you need county certification, then bring her in" I looked around a little bit and i can't find anything about Maryland school vending certification. If anyone has experience with school vending i would appreciate it.

I also posted this question in the bulk vending discussion but i know you full line guys have more experience with school vending then the bulk vendors. grin.gif

Im trying to figure out how to get a bulk vending machine and a full line vending machine in my high school. I asked my principle and he said "you need county certification, then bring her in" I looked around a little bit and i can't find anything about Maryland school vending certification. If anyone has experience with school vending i would appreciate it.

I also posted this question in the bulk vending discussion but i know you full line guys have more experience with school vending then the bulk vendors. grin.gif

He might be referring to a food handlers license which may or may not be a requirement in your area. Might also be referring to the need to meet certain nutritional guidelines established by the state.

Archived