Is Bulk Vending the Gateway.....

JoeT

So a lot of the e-books that I've been reading mention that you should start small (candy, gumball machines, etc) then get a feel for the business before investing a lot of $$....

Have you guys heard success stories of people that used bulk vending as their gateway into the vending industry? I would imagine that it's the common strategy.

I apologize if this was mentioned on the past! I cantsearch the forums on my iPhone??

I just found the search key at the very bottom! Never fails! :)

Rodger Folz, enough said

Start a vending company from scratch and build it in to the largest in the country. Then when you feel pressure from wall street companies with deep pockets sell off your company. And put many people out of work. The same people who helped you build your company. Have your company sold off in parts with most of it being run in to the ground. Many operators aspire to be folz but not me.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Start a vending company from scratch and build it in to the largest in the country. Then when you feel pressure from wall street companies with deep pockets sell off your company. And put many people out of work. The same people who helped you build your company. Have your company sold off in parts with most of it being run in to the ground. Many operators aspire to be folz but not me.

I wanna be better than folz! I wanna be the largest vendor in the world.

I wanna be better than folz! I wanna be the largest vendor in the world.

Great thinking. To answer the org. question. Vending has changed a lot since the folz days. Candy and nuts are weak sellers these days. If you were to depend on candy routes to get you to the next level now it would take so long it may never happen. Not to mention candy cost keep rising. In todays market you have to place racks with toys.

Archived