touch screens

jennifer72284

I don't own any of these or have a reliable source of information as to what kind of income they produce.

However, the last time I was talking with the salesperson at my distributor I happened to ask how these tabletop games performed. They said that with the rise in smart phones and other devices that it was not worthwhile in their mind to operate these types of machines and pretty much said these machines are going to start dying out.

Again, that's just an opinion. They've never owned a route of their own they just sell equipment so take it for what you will.

I think a couple of people on the forums have owned several at one point or another. Maybe they can chime in with some first hand experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a few that did ok,of course all locations are different and earnings wil vary.commission is usually 50/50.buy the newer style that can be upgraded with new games.it is best to have a dollar bill acceptor for best potential earnings.in some locations I would do one game a quarter and 5 for a buck.I have seen one game for 50 and three for a buck onnewer macjines.

I don't own any of these or have a reliable source of information as to what kind of income they produce.

However, the last time I was talking with the salesperson at my distributor I happened to ask how these tabletop games performed. They said that with the rise in smart phones and other devices that it was not worthwhile in their mind to operate these types of machines and pretty much said these machines are going to start dying out.

Again, that's just an opinion. They've never owned a route of their own they just sell equipment so take it for what you will.

I think a couple of people on the forums have owned several at one point or another. Maybe they can chime in with some first hand experience.

Thanx that is a really good point I did not even think about that everyone has a smart phone now

Time to come up with a new plan dry.gif

I had a few that did ok,of course all locations are different and earnings wil vary.commission is usually 50/50.buy the newer style that can be upgraded with new games.it is best to have a dollar bill acceptor for best potential earnings.in some locations I would do one game a quarter and 5 for a buck.I have seen one game for 50 and three for a buck onnewer macjines.

Did the fact that almost everyone has a smart phone now put a big dent in bussiness or is it still about the same?

that may have something to do with lower earnings now.I pretty much stopped doing them 1 1/2 years ago, I have 1 in a laundrymat.they either would break and be more to fix then they are worth or I lost locations.I am not trying to stear you away from them,just my experience.it can be expensive to get them fixed no matter the value of the game.

Archived