Rays

Jax Snacks

Hey man, lets not forget those Rays!! What a come back!! Any Rays fans here??

Actually the real question to ask is, are there any baseball fans here in Florida that actually follow the Florida baseball teams?? Both teams struggle for fan support at the gate in this football crazy state. Never thought that baseball in Florida was a very good idea in two seperate cities. The city of Miami just built a retractable domed stadium for the Marlins where the old Orange Bowl used to be. Looks like another tax payer "bail out" for a pro sports team owner who threatens to leave. I just keep wondering who will actually go to those games. That stadium area is a bit dumpy and a pain to drive to for those in north Broward and Palm Beach counties. Not to mention that nastly I95 traffic down there.

Having said all that, I really don't watch baseball any more. I "checked out" of that sport in the mid 90's.

i used to go to a lot of marlins games including the inaugural game. JRS was a horrible venue to see a baseball game

except at night even then the shape of the stadium was not really ideal for baseball.

I have seen a ton of Rays games, i love the covered stadium a lot of people complain that you shouldnt watch baseball indoors i think its the only

way to watch it in Florida.

Tampa Bay is playing like they are unconscious. Amazing!!! And with a 40 million dollar payroll to boot.

The last day of the regular season will go down as the most exciting end to a season ever.

Archived