1" Capsule Vend Price - Toys

DayStar Vending

I am looking at purchasing some toys for my new machines. I need 1" capsules. What do you guys vend these for? .25 or .50? Seems there is not much profit if I vend for .25, but I am thinking .50 might be a bit much for a 1" toy... but, I am a newbie, so what the he** do I know, anyway? Also, what toys sell well? Is there a particular website that tracks which toys sell the best? You know, like "Best Sellers". As always, I SO appreciate all of your help!!

Thanks, I will try to search now. I don't really know the difference. I ordered one machine with a gumball wheel, and the other with the capsule wheel. What is the technical difference?

CandyRandy Do a quick search you will find several threads that answer those questions. Do you know the difference between a capsule wheel and a Gumball wheel?

Northwestern Super 60's

If you ordered them new, then the one with the gumball wheel should automatically come with a riser. I can't say for sure tho because I've never gotten new machines from NW. That is they way they come with oak vistas anyway.

Archived